Participants completing this course will be able to:
- IDENTIFY specific etiologies relevant to pediatric equinus gait.
- DEVELOP an organized assessment approach and use the data to determine etiology specific interventions for pediatric equinus gait.
- DISCUSS etiology-specific and age-appropriate assessment and management strategies for this population.
- APPLY effective examination, evaluation, intervention, and treatment strategies to toe walking in the pediatric population.
- DESIGN an effective and individualized treatment plan for the pediatric patient.
- EXPLAIN the future consequences of incorrect intervention.
- GAIN confidence with the evaluation and treatment of pediatric toe walking.
PT, OT’s and Assistants