Participants completing this course should be able to:
- label the foundational components of early development.
- develop increased ability to assess and identify their client’s developmental deficits.
- prioritize intervention for their clients identified areas of developmental deficit.
- observe and learn treatment strategies for facilitating their clients progress in the following areas: Ocular Motor Skill Balance Core strength Sensory Processing Engagement
- match newly learned treatment strategies to their clients area of identified deficit.
- use a case study presentation, participants will learn how to prioritize the use of modalities and treatment strategies.
PT, PTA, OT, OTA