Participants completing this course will be able to:
- Understand the meaning of good vision vs. functional visual skills.
- Learn to assess visual skills that impact your students function in school
- Understand how to use a functional visual skills checklist and how to derive treatment plans from the results of the checklist
- Identify components of vision and how they impact function in school
- Understanding the meaning of visual processing and how to assess it, using a variety of evidenced based assessment tools.
- Learn easy ways to embed vision into treatment.
OT, PT and Special Educators
Introductory to Intermediate